THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

All's well...

Well, just got back from the doctor and everything is fine! My bile levels are smack dab in the middle of normal, so phew! I am relieved but also mystified and amazed at how pregnancy puts your body through the ringer and how all these little subtle changes in your body can totally be unexplainable!

I feel like I have been on an emotional roller coaster this week! If this is a girl I would totally not be surprised! Wow, the ups and downs of this pregnancy are just crazy! So different then with Truitt! We could have our hands full with this one!

So the doctor is starting me on some anti-anxiety meds this week. We were going to do it at 36 weeks, since I had some post-partum after Truitt, as a preventative, but she and I both agreed that now seems like a good time to start.

I hope that I can maybe relax a little and actually enjoy the end of my pregnancy...what a concept that would be!

5 comments:

Jolina said...

Well thank goodness everything is normal.. Ohhhhh how pregnancy does do the strangest things!! And each pregnancy is sooo different. Relax as much as possible.. And lets have a great time at the coast!!

The Mendes Family said...

Swiss, last night I talked with Krista and she was asking how you were so I shared your sypmtoms with her. She said that there are actually two kinds of exima (sp). One that shows outwardly on the skin and the other that comes from the inside and makes you feel itchy on the outside without any skin irritation or rash. This could be something that is going on, I don't know! What anxiety meds are they putting you on? Just curious since I meant to ask you a couple of days ago when we talked and of course I forgot! Glad that everything is normal, that is a weight lifted for sure! Miss you and sending my love and hugs to the whole fam (include the bun in the oven!) Love,
Cheddar

Lynn said...

Oh, I am so glad everything is going ok! Relax and enjoy the last few days of this pregnancy....they were always my favorite! Hugs!!!!! :)

Lals said...

What a relief, Dominique! I'm s glad that everything turned out well! Know that I'm praying for you in the last few weeks of your pregnancy! I can't wait to meet the new little one (well, over the blog, anyway)! Hugs!

Pearl said...

I am so glad you are feeling better! I can't wait to see your belly, and then your baby!