THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Love Missing


In a twisted stroke of fate, assumptions, mistakes and bad decisions colliding, my precious Carter is lost. His brother Aspen returned earlier today without him. I cannot go into the incident further for fear of ruining a perfectly wonderful friendship. I am emotional and exhausted so I must guard my tongue.

But my heart and spirit are crying for my little Carter kitty. My sweet kitty, my cuddle buddy, the one who always knows when I am feeling blue and comes to console me first. I have walked the neighborhood three times today, but so far he is choosing to stay hidden, at least that is what I hope. He was my feline baby, my very first cat a moi propre. And Truitt has learned to pet and kiss him just like me (full face smoosh, in order to enjoy all of his wonderful soft fur), it is very cute.

Come home Carter, I know you are scared but just come out from the bushes and come home. We are here waiting for you.

If you see him please don't yell, please don't scare him, and please don't take him. Send him on his way. His family misses him!

(Stomach turning, wringing with worry)

0 comments: