THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Love Returned




Carter is back.

Stephen went out with the flashlight last night for one last look around and to talk to the last two neighbor's we hadn't yet got to. He was found in the the back yard "kitty corner" to us, supposedly he had been there all day, playing with their cats. I had been calling for him from the kitchen throughout the day, so I am sure he heard me, but had no way to get back over the fence. He must have used our hot tub as leverage to get over there.

So now all is right here in our house. He is curled up on some blankets by one of the heaters. (Aspen has joined him and they are sleeping paw over paw!) We have had lots of cuddles and face smooshes last night and this morning.

My mind is at ease, and I actually got a full night's sleep.

1 comments:

The Mendes Family said...

I'm so glad Carter came home. He is in the best place he can be with the mommy that loves him! Plus, he's the cutest darn kitty I've ever seen. Welcome home Carter!