THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Baby Number Two On It's Way!

Tuesday we had our first doctor's appointment and heard a nice strong heartbeat, 162 bpm! So, it's official, we are having a baby! Due date is March 24th, but I'm sure I will be early like I was with Truitt. Maybe a St. Patrick's day baby?! Truitt and the baby will be 22 months apart. We are very excited!

It's hard to see, but that's the baby along the lower right side of the black oval. We saw the heart fluttering, and the sound it made was magic!


Daddy reading the positive test on July 15th! Happy 20th Anniversary Dad and Debbie and Happy Birthday Shae and Riley!


Poor Truitt doesn't know what hit him!


Sorry Truitt, I can't give birth to a firetruck!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting, 2 is a lot of fun, but not a lot of sleep :)

Anna said...

Hi, it's me, Anna. Congratulations on your up-coming addition! I would love to chat with you sometime soon- stop in and see me at the bookstore if you can...I would send you my email address, but I don't want it to be posted here. I REALLY want to talk to you about something, though, so hopefully I will see you soon!

Lals said...

Felicitations, Dominique! C'est les nouvelles magnifiques!

Je t'embrasse. Lara

The Mendes Family said...

Can't wait to hear all about your new little one in the oven. It was so great to go to the ultrasound with you! What an honor! I miss you already and can't wait to talk VERY soon! Hug my little man for me!

Lisa said...

Congratulations! I found out from the NR article! Congratulations also on completing your walk.

Rochelle said...

found your blog from stacey's....congrats on baby #2...so exciting!!! You have an adorable little family.