THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Stacey!

Stacey and I have been friends since 8th grade, so since we were about 13. On July 24th she turned 30! We joined her family and friends to help her celebrate this important day. I can't imagine my life without her kindred spirit. It was wonderful to be there, or should I say to have her here all the way from Connecticut. Here is an awesome tidbit, Stacey's birthday is exactly three months before mine, and on Stephen's mom's birthday; Lyn, Stacey's mom's birthday is exactly three months before my mom...weird! I love "coincidences" like that!



Stacey with her favorite...Jamocha Almond Fudge Ice Cream



Stacey and Joe with some photo nightlights from us. Joe loves night lights just like me!



Our gift to Stacey, a signed CD of Michael Allen Harrison lullaby music for her classroom


Stacey and my little guy...he hears a truck outside!

1 comments:

The Mendes Family said...

So glad that we got to spend my 30th birthday together! I guess skydiving is out since you're prego for your 30th! Maybe watch a video of someone doing it?! jk Love you Swiss!