THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Munchkin in the Snow!


The snow came! I was so excited for snow, I just love the snow! They said it would come on Saturday night, but it didn't arrive at our house until late Sunday. I was was getting very upset that we weren't going to get any, but by Monday morning this is what we had. Luckily I bought a snow suit for Truitt last month in hopes of taking him up to the mountains for some sledding, so if we don't make it up, or just go once, at least I will feel like it got used, and it is sooo big (the pants come up to his armpits!) , I am hoping it will last for next winter too.

We had fun watching him explore the snow. He loved snowballs, loved watching Penny run and eat the snow, loved watching the trucks go by (nice and slow!), and he didn't slip once on the ice! Maybe Stephen will have a snow board buddy in the future? After about a half an hour it was time to go in (temp was about 20!). And with pink cheeks and cold fingers he went very relunctently...we had to entice him with a bath!

PS- The Ludacris music above is from the end of the movie "Fred Claus" which we rented over the weekend. Truitt was busting some major moves when he heard the music. It is one of my goals over the next few days to get this on film!!! It's absolutely hilarious and adorable!

1 comments:

The Mendes Family said...

I want to squeeze your little man and give him a BIG kiss! He is so cute in his little snowsuit! I'm not gonna lie...he's the cutest little guy I've ever seen!