THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Une Meme a Moi!


I have been tagged for my first Meme by the Duchess . Doesn't that sound so official!
(www.theduchessofearl.blogspot.com , also in my blog roll to the right.)

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here is my Meme:

1. Despite my love and adoration of gourmet food, I also LOVE corndogs. The crunchy sweet dough and salty dog, dabbed with mustard is undeniable! (Tator Tots and Onion rings could also be added in with this)

2. Once while was I volunteering for the Summit of the Eight in Colorado before starting college, I got to call the White House and speak with Clinton's personal secretary (only to verify a fax, but still it was cool!)

3. I have never made a souffle. They totally intimidate me and freak me out!

4. I tried out for Nickelodeon when I was 12 in a contest and made it to the second round.

5. I once won a screaming contest at the zoo. I was about 9 or 10. My Dad was very proud. His self defense lessons weren't a total waste!

6. In 7th grade I won a writing contest about Martin Luther King Jr. and got to meet Colonial Powell. Again, thanks Dad!

7. I cannot stand tarragon! The cooking shows I watch say that it is related to basil, so if you like one, you'll like the other, but I cannot stand the stuff, it tastes so vile to me! I know, so very un- French of me!

Well, that's my meme!
So, tag! your it to: Pearl, Stacey, Rebecca, Tina, Jenny, Lynn, Rochelle
And Merci Mme. La Duchess!

1 comments:

Lynn said...

Ok, you got me! Enjoy the snow! :)